一、基本抱怨表达

1. 轻度不满
中文 英文 程度
我不太满意。 I'm not really happy with this. 轻度
有点失望。 I'm a bit disappointed. 轻度
这不太对吧。 This isn't right. 轻度
好像有问题。 There seems to be a problem. 轻度
2. 中度不满
中文 英文
我很不满意。 I'm not satisfied. / I'm unhappy with this.
这太离谱了。 This is unacceptable. / This is ridiculous.
真让人火大。 That's so annoying. / That's frustrating.
我受够了。 I've had enough. / I'm fed up.
3. 强烈不满
中文 英文
气死我了! I'm so angry! / I'm furious!
太糟糕了! That's terrible! / That's awful!
这简直是灾难! This is a disaster!
我忍无可忍了! I can't take it anymore!
对话示例 - 基本抱怨

A: What's wrong? You look upset. (怎么了?你看起来不高兴。)

B: I'm just really annoyed right now. The delivery was supposed to arrive this morning and it's still not here. (我现在真的很烦。快递本来上午就该到的,现在还没来。)

A: That's frustrating. Have you called them? (真让人火大。你打电话了吗?)

B: I called an hour ago and they said they'd check, but no one called back. (我一个小时前打了,他们说会查,但没人回电话。)

A: That's not good service at all. (这服务太不行了。)


二、对服务不满

1. 在餐厅
中文 英文
我点的不是这个。 This isn't what I ordered.
这菜是凉的。 This food is cold.
等太久了。 We've been waiting too long.
服务太慢了。 The service is too slow.
能叫经理来吗? Can I speak to the manager?
2. 在酒店
中文 英文
房间不干净。 The room isn't clean.
空调坏了。 The AC isn't working.
隔壁太吵了。 The neighbors are too loud.
热水器有问题。 There's a problem with the water heater.
和预订的不一样。 This isn't what I booked.
3. 在商店
中文 英文
这个有瑕疵。 This has a defect. / This is damaged.
这个不能用。 This doesn't work.
这不是正品吧? Is this authentic? I doubt it.
我要退货。 I'd like to return this.
你们的服务太差了。 Your customer service is terrible.
4. 投诉电话
中文 英文
我要投诉。 I'd like to make a complaint.
我对你们的产品不满意。 I'm not happy with your product.
你们的客服太差了。 Your customer service is awful.
我需要一个解释。 I need an explanation.
你们怎么处理? How are you going to fix this?
对话示例 - 餐厅抱怨

A: Excuse me? I'm sorry, but this isn't what I ordered. (打扰一下?不好意思,这不是我点的。)

B: Oh, I'm so sorry. What did you order? (哦,非常抱歉。您点的是什么?)

A: I ordered the grilled salmon, but this is fried fish. (我点的是烤三文鱼,但这是炸鱼。)

B: Let me check with the kitchen. I'll be right back. (我去厨房问问。马上回来。)

(Later)

B: I'm really sorry for the mistake. Your salmon will be out in 5 minutes. And we'll take this off your bill as an apology. (真的很抱歉弄错了。您的三文鱼5分钟就好。这单我们会免掉作为道歉。)

A: Thank you. I appreciate that. (谢谢。这还差不多。)


三、跟朋友吐槽

1. 吐槽工作
中文 英文
今天工作糟透了。 I had a terrible day at work.
我老板太烦人了。 My boss is so annoying.
又要加班,烦死了。 Have to work overtime again. So frustrating.
同事又把活推给我。 My colleague dumped their work on me again.
我想辞职。 I feel like quitting.
2. 吐槽感情
中文 英文
他又忘了我的生日。 He forgot my birthday again.
她总是不回我消息。 She never replies to my messages.
我们吵架了。 We had a fight.
他太自私了。 He's so selfish.
我受够这段关系了。 I'm done with this relationship.
3. 吐槽生活
中文 英文
今天诸事不顺。 Nothing went right today.
房租又涨了。 The rent went up again.
地铁又晚点了。 The subway was delayed again.
天气糟透了。 The weather is awful.
最近运气太差了。 I've been having really bad luck lately.
对话示例 - 吐槽工作

A: You look exhausted. Rough day? (你看起来很累。今天很难熬?)

B: Don't even ask. My boss made me redo the whole report at 5 PM. (别提了。我老板下午5点让我重做整个报告。)

A: No way! That's ridiculous. (不会吧!太离谱了。)

B: Right? And now I have to work late AGAIN. This is the third time this week. (是吧?而且我又要加班了。这周第三次了。)

A: That's so unfair. You need to set boundaries. (太不公平了。你得设个底线。)

B: I know, but I'm scared to say anything. (我知道,但我不敢说。)

A: Well, I'm here to listen if you need to vent. Want to grab a drink after work? (好吧,你想吐槽的时候我都在。下班后去喝一杯?)

B: Definitely. I need it. (必须的。我需要喝一杯。)


四、吐槽常用语

1. 表达不耐烦
中文 英文
烦死了! So annoying! / How annoying!
真受不了! I can't stand it! / I can't deal with this!
没完没了了! It never ends!
又来了! Here we go again!
够了! Enough! / That's it!
2. 表达失望
中文 英文
真让人失望。 That's so disappointing.
白期待了。 I got my hopes up for nothing.
不过如此。 It's nothing special. / It's overrated.
也就那样吧。 It's just okay. / It's meh.
3. 表达愤怒
中文 英文
气死我了! I'm so mad! / This is infuriating!
太可恶了! That's outrageous!
怎么可以这样! How could they do this!
简直无法无天! There's no justice!
4. 吐槽的口语词
英文 中文 说明
This sucks. 太烂了。 很常用
That's crap. 太扯了。 粗俗
What a joke. 真是个笑话。 讽刺
Give me a break. 得了吧。/少来了。 不相信/不耐烦
You've got to be kidding me. 你一定是在开玩笑吧。 难以置信
对话示例 - 吐槽生活

A: Ugh, this weather sucks. It's been raining for a week straight. (呃,这天气太烂了。连续下了一周的雨。)

B: I know, right? I'm so over it. (可不是嘛?我受够了。)

A: And to make it worse, my umbrella broke this morning. I got completely soaked. (更糟的是,我今早伞坏了。全身湿透。)

B: That's the worst. What a day. (那太糟了。什么日子啊。)

A: Tell me about it. I just want to go home and crawl into bed. (可不是嘛。我只想回家钻进被窝。)

B: Same here. This week needs to end already. (我也是。这周快点结束吧。)


五、回应朋友的吐槽

1. 表示理解
中文 英文
真糟糕。 That sucks. / That's too bad.
换我我也生气。 I'd be angry too.
我理解你的感受。 I know how you feel.
太不公平了。 That's so unfair.
真让人火大。 That's so frustrating.
2. 表示支持
中文 英文
你完全有理由生气。 You have every right to be upset.
换作是我也会这样。 I'd feel the same way.
你做得对。 You did the right thing.
那人太过分了。 That person was out of line.
别理他们。 Don't mind them. / Ignore them.
3. 提供建议
中文 英文
你应该投诉。 You should complain.
下次别忍了。 Don't put up with it next time.
要我说,直接找经理。 If I were you, I'd talk to the manager.
别让他们得逞。 Don't let them get away with it.
对话示例 - 回应吐槽

A: And then he said it was my fault! Can you believe that? (然后他说是我的错!你能相信吗?)

B: That's ridiculous. It clearly wasn't your fault. (太离谱了。明显不是你的错。)

A: I know! I was so angry I couldn't even speak. (就是!我气得都说不出话了。)

B: You handled it better than I would have. I would've lost it. (你处理得比我冷静。我肯定会爆发。)

A: I wanted to, but I didn't want to make a scene. (我想来着,但不想闹大。)

B: Well, I think you were totally in the right. Forget about them. (我觉得你完全没错。别理他们了。)


六、抱怨与吐槽词汇大全

1. 抱怨相关动词 (Verbs)
英文 中文 英文 中文
Complain 抱怨 Whine 发牢骚
Vent 发泄 Rant 咆哮/大骂
Grumble 嘟囔抱怨 Nag 唠叨
Criticize 批评 Object 反对
2. 抱怨相关名词 (Nouns)
英文 中文 英文 中文
Complaint 投诉/抱怨 Grievance 不满
Issue 问题 Problem 问题
Mistake 错误 Mix-up 搞错
Misunderstanding 误会 Inconvenience 不便
3. 形容不满的形容词 (Adjectives)
英文 中文 英文 中文
Annoying 烦人的 Frustrating 让人挫败的
Disappointing 让人失望的 Unacceptable 不可接受的
Ridiculous 荒谬的 Outrageous 过分的
Unfair 不公平的 Unreasonable 不合理的
Terrible 糟糕的 Awful 极差的
4. 常用短语 (Common Phrases)
英文 中文 场景
This is not what I expected. 这不是我期望的。 失望
I'm not happy with this. 我对这个不满意。 抱怨
This is unacceptable. 这不可接受。 强烈不满
I've had enough. 我受够了。 忍无可忍
That's the last straw. 这是最后一根稻草。 忍无可忍
You've got to be kidding me. 你一定是在开玩笑。 难以置信
Give me a break. 得了吧。 不耐烦
What a waste of time. 浪费时间。 失望

七、实用短语速查表

英文 中文 场景
This isn't right. 这不对。 发现问题
I'm not satisfied. 我不满意。 一般抱怨
This is unacceptable. 这不可接受。 强烈不满
That's so annoying. 真烦人。 日常吐槽
I'm fed up. 我受够了。 忍无可忍
What a waste of time. 浪费时间。 失望
This sucks. 太烂了。 口语吐槽
You've got to be kidding me. 你一定是在开玩笑。 难以置信
Can I speak to the manager? 能叫经理来吗? 投诉
I'd like to make a complaint. 我要投诉。 正式投诉
I know how you feel. 我理解你的感受。 回应朋友
That's so unfair. 太不公平了。 表示支持

八、完整抱怨对话示例

场景1:在餐厅抱怨

Part 1: 点餐问题

A: Excuse me? We've been waiting for 30 minutes. Is our food coming soon? (打扰一下?我们已经等了30分钟了。我们的菜快好了吗?)

B: I'm so sorry for the delay. Let me check with the kitchen. (很抱歉让您久等。我去厨房问问。)

(10 minutes later)

A: Still no food. This is taking too long. (还是没来。这也太久了。)

Part 2: 食物问题

(Food finally arrives)

A: Finally! Wait... this steak is supposed to be medium-rare, but it's well done. (终于来了!等等... 这个牛排应该是三分熟,但这全熟了。)

B: Oh, I'm so sorry. Let me take it back. (哦,非常抱歉。我拿回去重做。)

A: And this salad has no dressing. (沙拉也没放酱汁。)

Part 3: 找经理

A: Actually, can I speak to the manager please? (其实,我能和经理谈谈吗?)

C: I'm the manager. I apologize for the problems. How can I make this right? (我是经理。对这些问题我表示歉意。我该怎么补救?)

A: Honestly, this has been a very disappointing experience. The service is slow and our orders are wrong. (说实话,这次体验很令人失望。服务慢,点的菜还上错。)

C: I completely understand. Your meal will be on the house tonight, and I'll make sure your new steak is perfect. (我完全理解。今晚这顿算我们请的,我保证您的新牛排会完美。)

A: Thank you. I appreciate that. (谢谢。这还差不多。)


场景2:跟朋友吐槽工作

Part 1: 开始吐槽

A: You will NOT believe what happened at work today. (你绝对想不到今天工作发生了什么事。)

B: What happened? (怎么了?)

A: My boss took credit for my project in the meeting. In front of everyone! (我老板在会上把我的项目功劳算在他头上了。当着所有人的面!)

B: No way! That's awful! (不会吧!太过分了!)

Part 2: 细节描述

A: I spent weeks on that presentation. I did all the research, all the slides. And he just stood up and said "my team and I worked hard on this." (我花了几周做那个演示。所有研究、所有幻灯片都是我做的。他就站起来说"我和我的团队很努力地做了这个"。)

B: "My team"? That's so unfair! He should have mentioned you by name. ("我和我的团队"?太不公平了!他应该提你的名字的。)

A: Right? I was so angry I couldn't even look at him. (是吧?我气得都不愿看他。)

Part 3: 朋友回应

B: You have every right to be angry. That's totally out of line. (你完全有理由生气。这太过分了。)

A: What should I do? I don't want to cause trouble, but this isn't right. (我该怎么办?我不想惹麻烦,但这样不对。)

B: Maybe talk to him privately? Just say you felt your contribution wasn't acknowledged. (也许私下和他谈谈?就说你觉得你的贡献没被认可。)

A: I'm scared he'll think I'm being difficult. (我怕他觉得我事多。)

B: If he's a good boss, he'll understand. And if not, maybe it's time to look for a new job. (如果他是好老板,他会理解的。如果不是,也许该找新工作了。)

A: You're right. Thanks for listening. (你说得对。谢谢你听我吐槽。)

B: Anytime. That's what friends are for! (随时。朋友就该这样!)


场景3:吐槽网购经历

Part 1: 开始吐槽

A: I'm never ordering from that website again. (我再也不从那家网站买东西了。)

B: Why? What happened? (为什么?怎么了?)

A: I ordered a dress two weeks ago for a party this weekend. It still hasn't arrived! (我两周前为了这周末的派对订了条裙子。现在还没到!)

B: That's frustrating. Have you tracked it? (真让人火大。你查物流了吗?)

Part 2: 细节描述

A: I checked the tracking and it says "delayed" with no explanation. I emailed them three times and no one replies. (我查了物流,显示"延误",也没说原因。我发了三封邮件,没人回。)

B: That's terrible customer service. (这客服太差了。)

A: And now I have nothing to wear to the party. I'm so annoyed. (现在我没衣服穿去派对了。气死我了。)

Part 3: 朋友建议

B: Can you dispute the charge with your credit card company? (你能和信用卡公司争议这笔费用吗?)

A: I might have to. What a waste of time. (我可能得这么做。太浪费时间了。)

B: At least you learned your lesson. Never shop there again. (至少你学到了教训。再别去那儿买东西了。)

A: Definitely. Thanks for letting me vent. (绝对。谢谢你听我吐槽。)

B: That's what I'm here for! Now let's go shopping for a new dress. (我就是干这个的!现在去买新裙子吧。)


场景4:吐槽天气和通勤

Part 1: 开始吐槽

A: Ugh, I'm so over this weather. (呃,我受够这天气了。)

B: Tell me about it. It's been raining for days. (可不是嘛。下了好几天雨了。)

A: And it's so cold! I thought spring was supposed to be here. (而且还这么冷!我以为春天该来了。)

Part 2: 继续吐槽

B: Me too. I'm so tired of wearing my winter coat. (我也是。我穿腻了冬装。)

A: Plus, the rain makes the traffic so much worse. My commute took two hours this morning. (而且下雨天交通更糟。我今天早上通勤花了俩小时。)

B: Two hours? That's insane! (俩小时?太夸张了!)

A: I know. I almost got out and walked. (我知道。我差点下车走路。)

Part 3: 互相安慰

B: Well, at least we're not alone in suffering. (至少受苦的不只我们。)

A: True. But I'm ready for some sunshine. (没错。但我想要阳光了。)

B: Same here. Let's hope next week is better. (我也是。希望下周会好点。)

A: Fingers crossed! (祈祷吧!)


场景5:吐槽室友/合租

Part 1: 开始吐槽

A: I need to talk about my roommate. She's driving me crazy. (我得说说我室友。她快把我逼疯了。)

B: What did she do this time? (她又怎么了?)

A: She ate all my food again. I bought groceries yesterday and today half of it is gone. (她又把我的食物吃光了。我昨天买的菜,今天一半没了。)

Part 2: 细节描述

B: Didn't you talk to her about this before? (你之前不是和她谈过这事吗?)

A: Multiple times! She always says sorry and then does it again. She never cleans either. I'm the only one who does dishes. (好几次了!她总是道歉然后又犯。她也从不打扫。就我一个人洗碗。)

B: That's so frustrating. You're not her mom. (太让人火大了。你又不是她妈。)

A: Exactly! I'm so fed up. I don't know what to do. (就是!我受够了。不知道怎么办。)

Part 3: 朋友建议

B: Maybe it's time for a serious roommate meeting. Set some clear rules. (也许是时候开个严肃的室友会议了。定些明确的规矩。)

A: I've tried. She just doesn't care. (我试过。她根本不在意。)

B: Then maybe it's time to find a new roommate. Life's too short to live with someone who disrespects you. (那就该找新室友了。人生苦短,没必要和不尊重你的人一起住。)

A: You're right. I'm going to start looking. (你说得对。我要开始找了。)

B: Good for you. And until then, hide your food! (好样的。在那之前,把食物藏起来!)

A: (Laughs) Good idea! (笑) 好主意!)

Logo

AtomGit 是由开放原子开源基金会联合 CSDN 等生态伙伴共同推出的新一代开源与人工智能协作平台。平台坚持“开放、中立、公益”的理念,把代码托管、模型共享、数据集托管、智能体开发体验和算力服务整合在一起,为开发者提供从开发、训练到部署的一站式体验。

更多推荐